Experienced sales staff required to sell advertising.
We are a successful publishing company based in the Strand and due to a recent exciting expansion are recruiting experienced advertising sales experts.
The ideal candidate should be:
• Outgoing, confident, well-spoken, never-say-die attitude, positive and hard-working. Most of the selling is done over the phone, so you have to sound the part, not look the part!
• Able to work in the Helderberg area, i.e. have own transport, able to use public transport or lifts to the area or reside close by.
• All the relevant training will be provided.
• Thick-skinned and able to deal with rejection.
• Hungry to earn – position is paid a generous commission only, no basic salary, so the sky is the limit!
• Able to start fairly soon, within the next two weeks or so.
Full training will be provided on this cutting-edge unique platform that is being sold.
Dr Nondumiso Mzizana says the education system in the country is focused on creating employees rather than employers.
“We are groomed from childhood to believe that the only way to success is getting a job on completing that degree,” Mzizana says.
She says with her annual Success Summit, held in October, she gives entrepreneurs a platform to share ideas to ensure that their businesses succeed.
She says the summit is aimed at creating 50 new enterprises a year that are sustainable and which, with guidance, will take a shorter route.
“The Success Summit is aimed at moving entrepreneurs – whether they are start-ups, cooperatives or fully fledged businesses – to greater heights,” she says.
“We show them the way to succeed in a particular industry by carefully selecting experts in that field.
- Cameron Herold: Let’s raise kids to be entrepreneurs (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- It’s Never Too Late to Become an Entrepreneur (hiscoxusa.com)
- Entrepreneurs: Passionate Experts at Getting It Done (zintro.com)
- Are Entrepreneurs Made Or Born? A Female Founder Weighs In (women2.com)
- 9 Common Myths About Entrepreneurs (grasshopper.com)