Rwanda has placed a high emphasis on developing its private sector. “Rwanda is among more than 35 economies where the executive branch has made private sector development a priority by establishing institutions whose main purpose is to design and implement business regulation reforms,” states the report.
“Rwanda’s commitment to private sector development has facilitated growth in exports, domestic investment and foreign direct investment inflows – and the implementation of effective fiscal policies supported by structural and institutional reforms.”
- Malawi should emulate the Rwandan touch for stimulating private investment (nyasatimes.com)
- Rwanda is 3rd easiest economy to do business – 2013 World Bank report (focus.rw)
- Can EAC adopt Rwanda’s business reform template? (focus.rw)
- Rwanda Day 2012: When Rwandans spoke directly to the World (prweb.com)
- Rwanda Innovation Endowment Fund to support researchers (focus.rw)